CoreInteract gives you the ability to create multiple hours of operation to suit your business needs. This is an important step in the initial setup of your system. This lesson will teach you how to set up your hours of operation.
On the left-hand side of the dashboard, you will find the menu.
Click on the blue box with three white stripes to enlarge the menu to see what each of the icons means.
Click Edit and a drop-down menu will appear.
Select Hours of Operation.
This will open the Hours of Operation configuration page.
- Add New – Click this box to create a new Hours of Operation
- Configured Hours of Operation – This is where all your hours of operation will be displayed.
- View – Click this button to view that hours of operation.
- Edit – Click this button to edit the selected hours of operation.
- Delete – Click this button to permanently delete this hour of operation.
Setting your Hours of Operation
Click on the Add New button.
A pop-up box will appear.
Add a Name to your hours of operation.
Select the relevant Time Zone.
You have the option to default the whole Hours of Operation to be open 24 / 7 by toggling the NO / YES button.
You also have the option to toggle the Closed button to make the day inactive.
(Please note: each square is equal to the hour. There are no half hours.)
There are two ways to select the hours your business is open.
- Click and Drag – Click on the square when your business is open and drag to the close time.
- Click Separately – Alternatively, you can select each square individually.
If your business hours are the same each day click on the Replicate button to copy and paste to the following day.
Once you have added your hours of operation click on the Next button.
In this example, we have stated in the Hours of Operation that we are closed on Sunday but open from 8 am – 5 pm on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday.
Setting your Business Holidays
On the next page, you will be asked to input any holidays your business will be closed or have special hours for (e.g., Christmas, New Year… etc.)
Click on the date(s).
- A blue bar with Holiday written inside will show.
- If you wish to specify a time within the holiday, for example – your business has a half day – then you can click on the + hours blue bar and change it there.
To remove the holiday, click on the date again. Not the blue bars.
You can add as many holidays as you would like.
Click the Next button.
You will be taken to a review screen to ensure that all the information is correct.
When you are happy click Save.